The emergency call is designed to give you an urgent solution to a specific problem you are dealing with right now in your relationship.
On this call, I don’t judge you or blame you for what you’re going through. Instead, I listen carefully and help you identify the best action to take.
Typical situations when you need this include:
- You’re going through a terrible breakup and you need someone trusted to talk to
- The one you love just hurt you deeply and you’re confused on what to do
- You need unbiased advice to help you make an urgent decision
- You’re dealing with a painful situation that is difficult for you to handle alone
- You feel overwhelmed with everything going on around you & you don’t even know where to start
- You’re scared of sharing your problems with your friends because they might misunderstand and judge you.
Whatever the case, you can schedule an emergency call and we’ll work through it together.
How does it work?
- Click this link to go to the call scheduler
- Choose your preferred date
- Choose your preferred time
- Enter your email address
- Click submit
How much does it cost?
- The emergency call is completely free of charge
- It is not a service designed to make money
- Instead, it is a way of providing true support to you when you really need it
- I believe that when you have an emergency, money should not be a reason why you don’t get the support you need
- Therefore, simply fill out the request form and you’ll be contacted.
How long is the emergency call?
Typically, the call lasts between 30 minutes and 1 hour maximum. It depends on your specific situation and what kind of support you’ll need on the call.
Here’s the link again to schedule the call.